Wednesday, July 22, 2026

EYE HATED EWE WINTER TIME

 

WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN

WINTERZ WAZA BASS TERD
~~~~~~~~

DE CHILL OH DE WIND 
WAZ 25 BEE LOW
EVEREE WEAR EYE LOOKED 
WAZ PILEZ OH SNO

FOR DAYZ ON END 
THER WAZ NOTHIN BUT WHITE
KNOT EVEN GRAZZ ORE CON CREET 
WAZ IN ME SITE



SEW NOW THAT ITZ SUMMER 
& 200 IN DE SHADEZ
& DE LAWN IZ FILLED 
WITH DEAD GRAZZ BLADEZ

 EYE WILL KNOT BITCH 
ME LIPZ WILL KNOT PUCKER
BOTTOM LINE WINTER ~~~ 
EWE WAZA BIG MOTHER *#@)+$

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live 
noe 
sno 
EVER

© july 22,  2026
All Rights Reserved













27 comments:

Kea said...

I'm not complaining about summer, either, because I truly loathe the endless cold, grey, ice and snow that we get for far too many months of the year in my part of the world. I'm a three-season gal! 🌞

The Florida Furkids said...

Noe sno ever!!!

Lynn and Precious said...

Mackerull, Lynn says it's easier to sweat and swipe than to wear Eskimo clothes and then have to go pee! But we got da cool today and da smoke is only up high and not on da ground today. 'sides, how kin we have flowerz and chipmunks without da hotz?

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are not fans of harsh winters either!

Dma said...

every winter i ask myself why I live in Minnesota. I'm starting to ask that during our summers as well.

Bibi & Meep said...

Ah, Mack, you're the coolest! xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Gidget Blue Sky said...

MOL!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack we are also telling ourselves to REMEMEBER THE HELLISHLY HOT SUMMER OF 2026 WHEN OUR TUSHIES AND TOES ARE FREEZING IN DECEMBER. Maybe we should make a pact to remind each other
Hugs Cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

The Mind's Eye is right. A lot of us Kitties remind one another in our blogs when the harsh Winter tries to kill is and then, summer does the same thing. We can't win.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

We prefer the wintertime

pilch92 said...

I love being cold. I don't complain in the winter, but I will complain all summer. XO

Kitties Blue said...

Our mom does not like the cold but hates the heat even more. As she says, if it is cold, she can put on more clothing and wrap up in blankets. When it is super hot, she can only take off so many clothes and then she's naked. She says that is not a pretty sight at her age. MOL! What does she think it is like with all this fur we and you have Mackerull? Try to stay cool! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Inside is the only place to be

John Bellen said...

It sounds like the poor grass was getting it in the neck no matter the season.

Eastside Cats said...

Right on, Mack!
Winter: boo hiss
Dunno why we live in Michigan.

Sandra Cox said...

That is great. Very clever. And the photo. Hauntingly beautiful. I hope you framed it.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Nope...I'll take winter over summer any day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Around here, winter is basically summer with more rain, but we know that isn't how it is back East ..."

messymimi said...

I do not complain about the weather, it could always be worse!

Crafting Queen said...

Winter is beautiful with the lovely snow. My humans are taking me to see a specialist on Monday. I will make them pay for it by being sick in the car. lol Sending purrs Patch and Archer.

The J-Cats said...

We hate the cold of winter much more than the heat of summer. In the winter, We can always go and burrow under the blankies on the bed - but what can We do in summer?!

Chuck Huss said...

I much prefer hot summers to cold winters.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We agree, we grumble in the summer and we grumble in the winter. It is better to be patient and think about why we are grumbling at all!!
My father used to say when we grumbled about how hot it was...it soon will be winter and the calves will be dancing on the ice. (Sounded better in Dutch...)

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Oh mew did make us laugh today, that was the most epically epic poem, truly terrific - we really needed that this morning!!! Happy Tuesday to mew all! 😻✨😹✨😻

Sandra Cox said...

Well, Mack, I'll complain about this heat for the both of us:)

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Oh, Mackerull, we like Summer, and we like Winter, but no Winter in Summer, or vice versa. When we saw your picture, we thought...No, not yet...Aargh....Extra COOL Pawkisses for the both of you🐾😽💞

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

You sorta meowed THAT EFFY werd...BellaSita choked on her tea shee was laffin so hard!! Well dun Mackerull an Miss Laura!!!
THE poe-em ISS heelreeus...
Wee do NOT like THE heet an humidity...snow wuud bee kind nice rite now...
Sorry....
***purrss** BellaDharma an **howlss with lafftur** BellaSita Mum