Wednesday, December 17, 2025

CHRISTMAZ CARDZ FRUM DE LAST CENTUREE PART TWO

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 
SUM CHRISTMAS CARDZ
FRUM LIKE A BAZILLION YEERZ AGO

IF EWE WAZ ROUND LAZT WEEK
EWE SEED WE SHARED SUM
CHRISTMAZ CARDZ
FRUM DE 
FOR TEEZ


N TWO DAY EYE AM SHARIN MOR CARDZ
FRUM BAK IN DE EARL LEE DAYZ

LETZ LOOK 



DE GURLZ MOM SAIZ HER THINKZ 
THEEZ WAZ SHARED WITH CLAZZ MATEZ 
N DE TEECHER 
BUT HER WAZ KNOT SURE

PRETTE KEWL THO HUH
THEY BEE VEREE TINEE
AND PLAZ TIK

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
NOE STAL GEE AH 

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

© december 17, 2025
All Rights Reserved

27 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

So nice that the FSG has things that her mom treasured. These little cards are just beautiful. I can't pick a favorite as I love them all.

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are wonderful!

Lynn and Precious said...

Lynn waz born with da dinosaurs, so she grew up with da coal burnin' stove in da last card! We both luv seein' them. Me, I just wonder if hoomans could make the world a better place if they had more of these cardz to send. Meowy, we r waitin' fur da carpet men to come and destruct my home. Lynn and I r stuck in da tiny spare room fur 5 dayz!

Eastside Cats said...

We love seeing these antique holiday cards, Mack!

Bibi & Meep said...

Soooo pretty! The mom went looking for some holiday cards and they were nowheres close to how beautiful these are.
Thanks for sharing, xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

we used to pass out valentines to classmates in grade school. i always made sure to give the cutest girl the best card.

Kea said...

I think it's amazing and wonderful that you still have these. ❤️

My Mind's Eye said...

I have officially turned into my parents
Most things now adays below par compared to those of YESTERDAYS...
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure do remember pretty cards like that!

pilch92 said...

Very pretty cards. Did you see what is on the first one though? I am surprised you allowed it in your post. Xo

Darla M Sands said...

Awesome!

meowmeowmans said...

Mack, we think those antique cards are awesome! Hugs and purrs to you and the FSG. XO

John Bellen said...

It took me a moment to realise that they were transparent...

messymimi said...

What a delight to see these treasures!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those cards are lovely, and so different to the ones we get now.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Are those cards transparent? Are they painted on glass? So cool!"

Pam and Teddy said...

SURPRISE! Mom and I - who never remember to visit you to say howdy-doo and what's for lunch are stopping by this morning to say we hope you have a FABULOUS holiday......and we really do love you to bits. Santa Paws will probably be bringing you lots of delicious fish filets and snackables but OUR gift is just simple - a promise to try and remember to stop by and say howdy-do more often. MERRY CHRISTMAS GANG!

Hugs, Teddy (and Mom)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards. Hope that you and your food service girl have a wonderful Christmas. Purrs Patch and Archer.

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack I, Madison D Cat, never got in the tree but I did ring the bell on the bottom a lot...which was to alert Mom I was near.
I never had plans to get in just loved seeing mom come running.
Milky-Way da first cat got in the tree every year. Mom and Dad started putting it up a few days early so he could get it out of his system. Toto da mighty mini Dachshund...didn't get in it
but he was 100% pawsitive the water in the tree stand was for his convenience. And rumor has it he raised his leg cause he thought it needed yellow water.
Angel Madi

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Love the old cards!

Katie Isabella said...

I wish I could see those in person!!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

those vintage cards are totally epic! I especially love the tiny plastic ones from the 40s—long live nostalgia! Happy holidays!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are fantastic!

The J-Cats said...

We love those vintage cards.
Meowy Chrissymouse to you and the Gurl, Mackerull!

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Those Catmass cardss are furry purrty Mackerull aan Miss Laura!! Youss' ahve THE kewlest cardss~~
Meowy Catmass to youss'
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

Smudge said...

Yeah, this batch of cards is really cool. We just checked out the first round, too, and we think they're all awesome.

Little Miss Titch said...

Mummy said the little tree in photo 3 is the baby one to the tree in the passage so it came in the box, its years old so they don't make that one anymore but she did say that most retailers sell nice mini Christmas trees in all shapes and size's and styles. She hope's that you can find one to suit. Merry Christmas to you both xoxo Little Miss Titch