WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN
DEER FIRE FLIEZ ~~~
TONY PHAN
ON UNSPLASH )
DEER FIRE FLIEZ
THANX MEW FOR DE PAWSUM AWESUM
TOTAL LEE KEWL LITE SHOW
EVEREE NITE
FOR DE PAST FEW WEEKZ
YUR LITE SHOWZ A
BAZILLION TIMEZ BETTER
N DE DAMN FIRE WERKZ
THANX MEW FIRE FLIEZ
GOOD BYE
WILL MIZZ EWE
SEE EWE NEXT YEER 💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE NATUREZ AWESUM NEZZ
© august 20, 2025
All Rights Reserved


30 comments:
You know, I don't think I've ever seen fireflies. Or if I have, it was so long ago that I don't remember! How lovely to have your own light show, Mackerull!
Mom hasn't seen fire fliez since she left NJ. Those are amazing.
Lucky you to see the fireflies. They seem to be disappearing here like the bees. We haven't seen many of them this Summer. 😿
I have seen very few this year!
Like Kea, I have never seen fireflies. They sound like they are delightful to watch.
million times better than fireworks.
Mackerull and da gurl, da fire fliez no how two due it right. They r silent like fire werkz oughta bee. Eye watch em when eye can git two da window in time fur da show. Katy Dids r goin' nutz now nightz and mornz.
Wow, you are very lucky to see thi
Have a great weekend. Purrs Patch and Archer. x
Mack, we are drooling looking at you watching the fireflies. The mom saw them as a youngster but not since. Miss them. Give them a few blinky eyes for us! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
dee mum rememberz fire flies when she wuzza growing up on dee east coast in noo jerzee!
Love watching the fireflies!
Mach what fun entertainment for you from the comfort of your window perch. I don't think I've seen a lighting bug (that is what we call fire flies here). All summer but OMCs the cicadas need to use their inside voice outside
Hugs Cecilia
I have never seem fireflies. It was nice of them to put on a show for you.
We don't see them much here, but you're right, they are a much better show than the fireworks.
We've only seen like 4 firefles here ever in 30 years. We miss seeing those magical things!
Yes, they do have a better show and quieter. :) XO
Good shout out to the fireflies, Mack! We have that light show in our yard, and we love it, too. XO
It is awesome to have a living light show outside the door.
Lulu: "I would definitely rather have a firefly show than a fireworks show any day of the week. Twice on Sundays!"
We see a lot of fireflies here.They sure are a lot nicer than those noisy fireworks.
Hey Mack and FSG
Just wanted to thank you for asking about us after Erin swept thru
we are fine and my grand kitties and daughter and soninlaw are too
Many hugs Cecilia
Awe this was grand. A fire fly light show for cats and people alike.
Don't have them here but living elsewhere when a kid, I would catch them and put them in a jar with holes punched in the metal lid. I would put the jar in my room and of course they could get out the holes and fly and walk around my bedroom
Awww, that is so cool that you get firefly shows! We did during the pandemic, but not anymore. Have a wonderful weekend!
Fire Fliess are furry kewl. Wee like them 1000% purr cent bettur than noisy stinky firewerkss Mackerull.
***nose rubss*** BellaDharm an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum
We don't think We've effur seen fireflies, but they definitely sound better than fireworks (that is - they DON'T sound, MOL).
You're so lucky! We never see them here :(
We've never seen any firefly here, Mackerull, you're so very lucky to have a free show😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Fireflies are so cool. I recently learned that Ohio has a lot of different species, but many are in danger from loss of habitat and light pollution, which disrupts their communication. ~ sigh~ I have been seeing them around our house, though, which makes me happy. Be well!
Post a Comment