white fizh wavez everee one
N wel come two nother
trout tee vee eppa soda
eye am callin
THER IZ ~~~~
sew ther eye waz
at de
"graze and go"
and gettin reddy two N joy me free choiz
when sud den lee
eye noe tizzed
THER IZZA HAREZ IN ME FOOD
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out n rock on
long live
harez free foodz ~~
😾😾😾😾😾
©june 26, 2024
All Rights Reserved

31 comments:
With Calli and Quill around, there's always hair in our food. Just think of it as extra keratin your body needs.
MACK...#1 how dare that wascally wabbit come in your house and #2 when he messes with the food supply (or in our case our freshly planted petunias..) I say we call in the hounds for an indoor hunt.
Hugs to you FSG and GMa
Cecilia
We have one of his relatives in our yard. "dine in or dine out . . ."
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Lynn's fur ever complainin' bout my furz in her foodz! And u r luckee
to gitz a harez in yers. I wish I had a harez, live of course. Precious
I hope that hare/hair isn't popping in your food!! Be careful what you're eating! 😆
Dearest Laura,
Oh, love that hand in the food bowl—checking if the hair will attack...
Wonder what our kitties might be thinking!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
oh my cod!!! dee mum iz laffin an laffin!!!
Oona: "Ooh, a bunny! GET IT!!!"
You might get compensation for having a hare in your food!
I will say that is absolutely a hare in your foods! How rude! Tell him not to try that stunt again or you'll pop him one!
That's a pretty big hare in your food!
Okay, that cracked me up. Thanks for the chuckle. Best wishes to all!
Poor baby, what a bad hare.lol Now you know how your mummy feels. :) Purrs from Patch, Flower and Archer. xxx
Nothing worse than a hare in your food. Unless it was baked. :) XO
Not just a hare...a HUGE HARE!!!
That is some cute hare and I'm sure he won't eat much!
But he seems like such a happy fellow, Mackerull. I'll bet he just wants to make friends - even if he is sitting on your food...
That much hare is worth a complaint to management.
We are hoping that hare did not eat too much of you kibble. He is a darn cute hare. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
DOOD! That is a huge hare in your food. Maybe they will give you a free meal or something!
That is an especially crafty bunny
I hate it when that happens. :)
you need to send your meal back to the food lady for replacement and an explanation.
And where did he come from?!?
Oh nose not a harez..I hope you complained to da waiter and sents it back ;)
xoxo,
Matilda
How did that vishus hare get in your food???
How dare it!!!
i would not mind having such a cute hair in my food!!
Sorry I'm so late visiting. This cracked me up. No hare in the boys food, but they get some of theirs in mine.
You need to file a complaint with the manager!
Intolerable, I say! Send that sh*t back.
ROFM/ROFL!!! There'ss a Hare inn yore foodabullss!! Oh Mackerull yore so drool..no wait....droll mee meenss!!
***mew mew mew*** BelleDharma
**giggellss** BellaSita Mum
Post a Comment