WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME TA TROUT TEE VEE
WITHA REE RUN FRUM
DE YEER 1298
THIZ POST IZ KNOT BOUT DAWGZ
EVEN THO MANEE A DAWG HAZ
LIVED IN TROUT TOWNE
N WE GIVE EM 984 PAWZ UP
ANY WAY LETZ GET TWO THIZ POST
SEW ROLL FILM ~~~~~~
WHIRRRRRR
CAT SOOOPER STIZHUNZ
knot a clue who writed em, but heer goez:
Dreaming of a white cat means good luck. - American superstition
Dreamin oh white fish bee better – trout towne suspizshunz
To see a white cat on the road is lucky. - American superstition
Dood, noe, ewe knead ta get off de road buddy N get inside wear it bee safe- trout towne fact
If a cat washes behind its ears, it will rain. - English superstition
If a kitteh bee washin bee hind hiz ears, him just hada meel N bee kleenin up-trout towne tabbies
A strange black cat on your porch brings prosperity. - Scottish superstition
A strange cat oh any color on de porch wooda ment a fite bak in gram paw dudez day-trout towne fact
A cat sneezing is a good omen for everyone who hears it. - Italian superstition
A kitteh sneezing kneadz de blessings oh St Francis anda “bless ewe”
Dreaming of a white cat means good luck. - American superstition
Dreamin oh white fish bee better – trout towne suspizshunz
To see a white cat on the road is lucky. - American superstition
Dood, noe, ewe knead ta get off de road buddy N get inside wear it bee safe- trout towne fact
If a cat washes behind its ears, it will rain. - English superstition
If a kitteh bee washin bee hind hiz ears, him just hada meel N bee kleenin up-trout towne tabbies
A strange black cat on your porch brings prosperity. - Scottish superstition
A strange cat oh any color on de porch wooda ment a fite bak in gram paw dudez day-trout towne fact
A cat sneezing is a good omen for everyone who hears it. - Italian superstition
A kitteh sneezing kneadz de blessings oh St Francis anda “bless ewe”
due ewe knead a tizzue buddy-trout towne oh pinion
A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather ahead. - English superstition
A kitteh sleepin like this iz called a meatloaf-trout towne hurd thiz sum place N canna remember wear
And last butt knot leest N wee dunno wear this bee comin frum
When moving to a new home, always put the cat
A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather ahead. - English superstition
A kitteh sleepin like this iz called a meatloaf-trout towne hurd thiz sum place N canna remember wear
And last butt knot leest N wee dunno wear this bee comin frum
When moving to a new home, always put the cat
through the window
instead of the door, so that it will not leave. - American superstition
When mewvin ta a new home
When mewvin ta a new home
we got 18 cents N a sak oh friez
sayz de kitteh iz gonna bee major strezzed
N like what if ewe live on de 22nd floor
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long livez folkz lore kinda stuffz
© MAY 17, 2023
All Rights Reserved
23 comments:
Ink relaxed with all 4 paws underneath him. I always thought he looked like a loaf of bread
Bibi tucked all paws under and mom's sis said it was pot roast position!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
We think your facts are much better than the superstitions!
Charlee: "There sure are a lot of superstitions about cats."
Chaplin: "Must be because humans are obsessed with us. And rightly so!"
I think your facts and opinions are far better than the superstitions too!
Well done
I enjoyed reading each one and learn some new things.
MOL MOL Put a cat thru a window. I had no idea but I do know one that that kept both out cats away from the door.
Loud motorcycles. Ironically at different times Milky and Madi were passing the front door as we came in each time a loud motorcycle passed from then on they ran with the door was opened.
Happy Wednesday to you and Mom and the kit kats
Cecilia
When moving into a house, it has to be a window to the left of the door. :) I am an expert on superstitions. I enjoyed all yours. XO
Moving to a new house has always been an adventure for our cats.
I like your superstitions, opinions and facts much better.
A cat sneezing needs to be watched to make sure it doesn't have an upper respiratory infection and needs an antibiotic!
As soon as I read the line about cats through a window, I knew something funny was coming, and sure enough, I laughed out loud.
No doubt about it, you nailed them all.
We like your versions of those superstitions so much, Tabbies! The catloaf one was our fave. MOL! XO
A dog on your steps means there is poop on you lawn
Those were fun, esp the newer versions a la Tabbbies!
Your versions are much better! I laughed at trying to get a cat in a 22nd floor window!
Humans are such idiots, no?
What a load of bollocks, as the Brits say...cat superstitions!
Treat a cat right, and all is well.
I think you kitties got it all right, especially on the putting the cat through the window. MOL!
Love these superstitions! You nailed 'em every one! Moare!
Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I loved your facts better than the superstitions. 984 paws up to you brilliant tabbies.
See, this is why cats are so much wiser than humans. Obviously your Facts are much more sensible than those Strange Snooperstitions Humans have.
We kind of like the Trout Towne facts the best!
I hadn't heard of many of these, including the white cat ones. And I have a white cat!
Post a Comment