WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE &
WEL COME TA TROUT TEE
THIZ WEEKZ POST BEE A SHORT ONE
AZ WE REE VEAL DE ANZWER
TA LAST WEEKZ POST
BOUT WHO COULD GUEZZ
WHAT DE POST
"REE FURRED"..... TWO
FOR THOZ WHO NOE TROUT TOWNE
DE "CLOO" WAZ IN THIZ LINE:
"how kewl iz thiz" !!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
AND DE FOTO THAT FOLLOWED
FOR THOZ WHO GUEZZED
HAPPEE BEE LATED
APRILZ FOOLZ DAY
ewe wood bee rite !!
AND CONGA RATZ TWO
JACKIE
DE TOTAL LEE AWESUM MUM
OH ERIC... N TOONAZ BEST MATE ..FLYNN..
WHO GUEZZED FURST
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
WE WILL BEE BLOG LEZZ
ON FRY DAY
MON DAY & TWOZ DAY
SEW PEACE OUT & ROCK ON
BEE SAFEZ IF YA TRAVELZ
FOR EASTURR
🐰🐇🐰🐇🐰

32 comments:
Staying put for Easturr. Hope yours and the tabbies is a good one.
Good one kitties! Our mom bean had no clue...but then again she rarely does, MOL.
MOL you got us!!! Happy Easter!!
That was a fun one gang! Hoppy Cluckin' Easter!
Ahhh, we should have got that! LOL.
Happy Easter to you all!
Have a great Easter weekend
OH!
We were suspicious, but not enough to twig to the joke...good one!
Well Done Jackie...and you 2 and the FS girl are such tricksters and full of funsters.
I sure was hoping FG had not lost all her marbles and was running a chicken farm.
Hugs and very Happy Easter
Love cecilia
Ya got me! Good one!
We missed sumthin, not sure what, but who-da thunk burdz would ever ever ever show up in Trout Towne?
Tis hare-a-see, so said the bunny.
Good job Jackie! That was quite the April Fool. xo
Hi Guys! Jackie is the bestest! And such a terrific guesser! We did not get it. Thanks for visiting us! We are hoping we can get our Mom to help us post and visit a couple of times a week. She is still really busy, but we told her how much we have missed commenting on everyone's posts!
Purrs
Marv
Hooray for Mom Jackie! That was a good April Fool's Day joke, Tabbies! XO
Jackie is one step ahead of the rest of us
Golly, Tabbies. I feel like the April Fool. Bleubeard and Squiggles agree! Have a wonderful and blessed Easter, FSG and Tabbies.
Well we might have known you all would pull an April Fools joke on all of us....GOOD JOB. Miss Jackie is a smarty!
Hugs, Ted O Nator and the Mom O Nator
I guess I was one of the fools. :)
That Miss Jackie is quick and smart! Happy Easter, Tabbies!
Ha! Of course. I should have guessed, but I was just too bemused with all the joy over birds!
Boa noite. Desejo um excelente Páscoa para você e sua família.
You got us!!
I got fooled, though I'm sure Frank and Callie would have twigged to it:)
Hoppy Easter.
HAH! I guessed it too! Happy Easter to you.
BTW, love the sunflower and Ukraine tribute you've been running.
I never guessed Thank goodness you told me! I could NOT figure why you had burds!
Bom dia. Páscoa é renascimento e alegria. Desejo um sábado cheio de paz e tranquilidade sobre você e sua família.
MOL! MOL!!
April Fools would be the ONLY time you would have burds featured on your blog!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Oh yeah!!
Happy Easter!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
🥚🐰Pawkisses for a Happy Hoppy Easter dear furriends🐾😽💞
Charlee: "Happy Easter to all of you! Including the April Fool's chickens!"
Of course!! It had to be a joke! You got us!
Bassturd birds!?!? Are we on the right blog? Haha.
hmmm...we still don't get it...
Post a Comment