Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A PRE MACKERULL POZT WITH DE FINAL SAY BYE MACKERULL

 

whitefish wavez everee one
and well come ta nother 
REE RUN eppa soda
oh toona tee vee
 
thiz post furst aired 
bak in may oh 2018
 
it wood bee onlee
a matter
oh sleepz bee for
 
MACKERULL ARRIVED
 
mackerull: YAY ME !!!! 
 
 tuna: yay... KNOT😾😾😾
 
any ma hoo.....roll film
 
~~~~~~~~~whirr
 
tuna: sew, we will get rite inta 
two nitez eppa soda 
which iz all bout fit nezz

dai$y: tuna you wouldn't know fitness 
if it came up and rang the door bell

tuna: well ewe think yur 
sew smart cuzin daiz
 
eye wood KNOT noe fit nezz
if him rang de bell 
 
coz de bell doez knot werk

dai$y: ????? 
it's just me... right

tuna: noe ewe iz knot rite 
 
N now eye will share 
me tipz for keepin fit

mind ewe 
eye am knot a pro 
even tho eye look de part


dai$y:
 

 
tuna: exercize iz a grate way 
ta stay in shape 
N what better way than a game
oh soccer 
letz bee gin

yez this ball iz regulationz


   
eye will now kick it 
ta give me self
sum upper bodee strength






N ther ewe haz it
keepin fit N trim with toona

dai$y: that was THE 
lamest bunch of BS 
I have ~~~~~

tuna: N we iz outta time 
pleez join uz next week 
when
we will be dizz cuzzin 
fishin wermz
 
mackerull: thiz izza awesum ree run
 
speekin oh ....FISHIN WERMZ !!
 
did eye ever tell ya bout de time 
eye had wermz
 

 
dai$y: ya HAD to get him started
didn't ya
 
tuna: ~~~~~~

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end
peace out N rock on 
long live fresh air
♥♥♥♥


© june 9, 2021
All Rights Reserved
 




40 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Dearest FS and Mack and Tuna this describes us to a T after 14 months of craziness, routines interrupted and lots of cooking of things that weren't always healthy but OMCs we needed variety..
"tuna you wouldn't know fitness
if it came up and rang the door bell"

Hugs Cecilia

Me said...

Tuna, since it is boiling hot here we agree totally with your plan for keeping fit.
And the pics of you guys are awesome (meowmie is oohing and aahing at them . . .)
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Obrigado pela matéria interessante e pelos gatos lindos.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the fitness tips. I think I could handle that. :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

As long as I fit where I wanna lay that's fit enough!

CJ Kennedy said...

Way to exercise, Tuna. Photos of you both look great. Stay cool.

Sandra Cox said...

So Mr. Mack is about three now?

john said...

My Daisy looks at me like that. A lot. It must be a requirement of the name!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I can tell from your manly fiz-eek that you keep yourself fit, Tuna. Yes Mackerull, you did tell us about the time you had worms.

Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for that pawsome demonstration Tuna!!!!
Hey Mackerull, happy belated birthday!!!!
It was FUN, right? :)
Purrs, Julie

The Island Cats said...

That was quite the workout, Tuna. I was exhausted just reading about it. ;) ~Ernie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

The hot weather here, makes us feel lazy like that, too...
Happy Gotcha Day to be and Happy Belated B-day!!

Marvelous Marv said...

We never thought you guys would keep in shape!You are always so busy! Did Micky say we missed a Burthday! We must sing!
¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Belated Birthday Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Belated Birthday Day to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Belated Belated Birthday Day deeeeeeeeear Mackeral!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

messymimi said...

That's plenty of fitness, as i am allergic to exercise.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thanks for the laughs and we agree about exercise.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Mackerull and Dai$y look very fit. But Tuna, I think you need a bit more exercise. Maybe you were just waiting for Mack to show up so you could chase him all over the house.

BTW, Squiggles and Bleubeard want to wish Mackerull Boomer Junior Butterfeeld a very happy belated birthday. Now you know why we call you Mack, bro!

meowmeowmans said...

That sounds like a great fitness plan. Haha.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...better to play soccer with a ball, than with the wermz...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you, oh, and🎉🎉🎉Happy Birthday for you too sweet Mackerull🐾😽💞

Pam and Teddy said...

Well, there was no bodily exertion required in THAT soccer game for sure. No sense getting all sweaty right? I get exercise walking back and forth from the food bowl - that's enough for me. As for Mackerell we hope you had a nice, calm, "un-exercise-ish" kind of birthday!!

Hugs, Ted O Nator

Eastside Cats said...

Another terrific episode, even a re-run!
Mental exercise is good too, kitties!

The Florida Furkids said...

Impurressive soccer skills.

The Florida Furkids

CCL Wendy said...

You guys are such cutie patooties! Seems like a lot of kibbling rivalry at your house. Well at least you share your toys.

Feline Opines said...

MOL! My idea of exercise is watching The Human throw the little nerf ball down the hall and then watching her retrieve it and throw it past me again. I don't like when she does it too much because all the head moving I have to do to watch her antics makes my neck sore!
Purrs *& Head Bonks,
Oliver

Adorapurr said...

Yoo guyz cwack me up. Sending sweet Mackerull celebrashun purrs on his AdoptaBirthday.

Saku said...

That sounds like a lot of exercise to us too Tuna. We're glad you doesn't have the wermz anymore Mackerull!

Sandra Cox said...

And a whitefish wavez to you.
Hope your weekend is fab and you can spend it with your feet up:)
I know the tabbies will wait on you hand and foot. Choke. Choke. Cough. Cough. Wait while I hack up that fur ball.

Cathy Keisha said...

Mackerull, tell us about those wurms. We liked this rerun too. Great idea for exercise.

Smudge said...

Hey y'all, awesome fit & trim ree run! You guys are a hoot. Have a fantabulous weekend, my friends.

Dma said...

Impressive world class futball skills.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy, sounds like you have been getting exercise tips from my mom. MOL. Love, Roary

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I would have thought it would be easier to play "footie" with four legs than two!

John Bellen said...

Tuna, I think my boys play on the same team as you - they certainly get as much exercise...

Three Chatty Cats said...

Oh my, you certainly can handle that soccer ball very well!

Unknown said...

I like the soc her game! Fitness is very important. One eeds to stay fit to keep your sister or brother in line.

I can't wait to hear about your wormz, mackrull.

Tyebe

Pat Hatt said...

haha well that is the way we exercise

Timmy Tomcat said...

We love getting a bit of exercise Tuna and Dai$y need to know that when we man cats do a bit it is a, bit. Purrfect. Hi Mackerull. You know I think you need to discuss proper Catiquette with Tuna. Just a... bit

Photo Cache said...

Who doesn't want a little rerun? Hope you are all doing well.

Emma and Buster

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVED that! Mom did TOO! Dai$y, you look like all our trips to Europe have paid off beautifully. All the treatments you have had mac time we travelled to Paris and Milan while we were there...ooo la laaa. Your furs look like the most luxurious fur coat EVUH! Mackerull and Tuna...handsome HANDSOME!!!

Katie Isabella said...

And Mackerull...more about the wermz! Dai$y, we can hit the tarmac running while Mackerull tells us more. The jet engines are warming up. I can hear them from here.
Bring bth pocketbooks and I'll do the same.

Katie Isabella said...

Made MY mommy laff!