LAST TIME ON DE CODD MOTHER
capo tuna: lemme call
annie barbieri
N tell her ta organize de sit down
N call pretzel boy
N askz him to start
werkin on dizguizez
cat father: clip that bass terd
de bass terd turkee saga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ring ring
♫♪
capo tuna: hello annie b ?
itz capo T
itz capo T
can ewe a range
a sit down
pron toe
a sit down
pron toe
annie b: yes,
and what is that crunching
is the line bugged
capo tuna: yes....
but we iz eatin it
but we iz eatin it
we will knead seeting for
all oh R 2,895,823,0273
ree crootz
ree crootz
annie b: on it
ring ring
♫♪
hello !! pretzel boy heer
capo tuna: how fast can ya get
2,895,820,273
diz guizes reddy dood
pretzel boy: 18 minutes
and is this line bugged
capo tuna: yez
but we iz eatin it
see ya ina few
22 minits later at a
undizclosed locayshunz
codd mother: I would like to
thank you all 2,895,820,273
of you
for getting here
of you
for getting here
in 22 minutes
we have turned on the
cloaking devise so
we can't be seen overhead
while we are in the stadium
we have turned on the
cloaking devise so
we can't be seen overhead
while we are in the stadium
the time has come
we are going to the mattresses
with that bass terd
the gobbler
and yes that's
one crap ass rendering
the artist did
if everyone can please
refer to page 835
of the handouts
I prepared
you will see the gobbler
continues his recruiting efforts
this bass terd calls himself
the lawn crew
if that's the case
why is the grass
KNEE HIGH
we will not be fooled
the road from this point
is going to be difficult
and fraught with danger
that is why we have asked
pretzel boy to.....
capo tuna: lunch brake
heerz two a happee
healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
hedge trimmurrz
♥
heerz two a happee
healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live
hedge trimmurrz
♥






46 comments:
Goodness, Gobbler better watch out with all of you on the job!
Have a great weekend too!
Robin
Oh geez! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat...then LUNCH BREAK?!? Faaaa!
Wait...what?...No! I want to know what happens! *augh* This is really good! ❤
I can't believe you took a lunch break just when things were getting interesting. How could you do this to us? At least you got rid of the bug in the phone. Can't wait to see what the gobbler's henchman of the week, the lawn crew, throws your way. You sure know how to keep us on the edge of our seats!
Uh Oh, Gobbler better what it's tail feathers. Sounds like such a great adventure. You all have one great day.
Better watch your tail feathers. Sorry.
What, what?! What have you asked Pretzel Boy to do? :-O
A cliffhanger! How could you? Can't wait for the next installment. Have a good week.
Dear Codd Father,
Thank you for calling me! My phone was bugged too! But it had 8 (or was that ate) legs and it was tasty and crunchie but the legs got stuck in my throat!
purrs
Marv
The lawn crew better watch his back. The crap ass rendering may be spot on. Crappy burds lol
Getting exciting but not liking the bug. You kitties have a great weekend. purrs Skipper
De bug made mom squeal like a 5 year old. Guess what this weekend at our Natural Science museum they are having Bug Fest. OMCs creepy crawlies galore. And we heard some bugs will be deep friend for tasting. NO THIS CAT...
Hugs madi your bfff
OMC Dat's dat pawful monkey grass dat mommy hates so much. It ain't even good fur munchin'. Let us at dat there duck and we'll be happy to take him out. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
I think you got the Gobbler outnumbered by at least 3.1415926538979323 to one!
OMC!! This is going to become a feathery mess, I think.
Duck down, Turkey feathers, and who knows who else he had in his tom-turkey-troop.
Tabbies, you never cease to amaze, be totally amazing! Your own cloaking device--wow! Even Capt. Kirk didn't have one of those. Now I'm edge of seat at attention awaiting the next installmint - Purrs, Meep
A bug and a duck will keep you busy!
bahahahhahahahahah we always laugh at your stories....amazing...stella rose
Oh no, bugged phones AND that pesky lawn crew? You guys never get a break!
Whoa! Something doesn't add up? What happened to the 3,000 recruits that you needed seating for but not disguises? Did the Gobbler get them? Are we gonna have to rescue them? I'm packing heat and ready to hunt TURKEY!
Such a great bunch of recruits to all arrive when needed. Did the bug taste good? Have a nice weekend! XO
Best. Day. Ever! Capo T, I loved organizing that sit down. Also, thanks for sharing that bug. He wasn't very tasty but he was crunchy. I can't wait to see what Pretzel Boy is going to do!
WOW! We are hanging on the edge of our seats!
Those bass terd birds's days are numbered.
Let the fun begin!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Another cliffhanging saga, especially when you're going to the mattresses with the bass terd gobbler.
Recruits numbers 8,405 and 8,406 reporting for duty! Let's get that basturd turkey and his recroot!
Good job, pretzel boy! And it's impressive all those recroots got there in 22 minutes. I'm sure they read all the pages of the handout :-)
Gosh that lawn crew looks quite suspicious. I look forward to reading more after lunch break!
Page 835?!? And I thought COLLEGE was bad! On the one hand, I can't help but AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at the Cat Father, but I also know being adorable is a pretty effective cover ;) Underestimate him at your own peril!
The lawn crew! MOL! Mow 'em down, we say!
That gobbler won't stay in business very long if that's the kind of lawn work he does! I can't wait to see you take him & his lot down one feather at a time! Mew Mew!
Lawn Crew! Back off you cotten picken duck brain! That Turkee is Toast I say with Butter!
Tim T
What is pretzel boy going to do?????? You can't have lunch break now. As Tuna would say, faaaaaaaaaaa!
Whatever you need, we're totally there! You can count on us. Right after lunch. And our nap.
Even with the cloaking device, that's a lot of recruits to fit into a stadium... And the Lawn Crew does about the same kind of work as some of the humans I've seen around here, so he may be on to something.
Here's Binky fear the paw granono.. let me help you with the lawn ...and eat the crew after....just bug me... Crunchy Pawkisses while we wait :D <3
Lawn crew, huh? Ha ha!!
Hey- we could use the help of that lawn crew over here! Though we know we are not supposed to be consorting with the enemy!
Eating the bug. Ha!
Food SG, Have an evening filled with sweet breezes and no chores:)
Tabbies, May those butterflies be just out of reach and the bugs within terminating distance.
::left front paw on green and yellow pattern, nudging Daisy's, and making little sighing sounds::
You may need to fire the yard crew and hire a goat:) Ha.
Enjoy the rest of your week:) Hope both the FSG and the tabbies' days are filled with sparkle.
The phone bugged and the lawn crew ....bahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha. This is way better than the reality shows my poor assistant watches on TV
Lunch break??? Thank Cod it's almost Thursday again!
P.S. Thanks from my mom for the b-day wishes! She learned the other day at early voting that at least the county clerk thinks she's 100 years older than she already is. We think only the Codd Mother can count that high!
Enjoy your lunch break, the lawn crew looks like trouble if you ask us.
Yeah, okay, that bug scared the beejeebers out of our mommy. Thank Cod you're recruiting kitties because moms can be wimps if their lines are bugged. Just sayin.
I'm so envy-us. Your phone is bugged and it looks dang crunchee. Also pleez send that lawn crew to my house. It's fweakin hot and Dad is grumbly about pushing the lawn muncher around.
Oh, dang. You got bugged and that lawn crew looks like trouble, for sure!
Oh NO! That lunch break is soooo badly timed, just when I wanted to get to the good bit about how we gets them birds and whether they do a spicy chicken flavour! Ho hum, I suppose I'll just have to settle with debugging this here phone... spider anyone????
ERin
Post a Comment