Thursday, May 25, 2017

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta fish a fied 
post 73954.6170

de bass terd turkeez saga 
will contin ewe next week
az we R neerin de finish 
oh round two 
in R ree crootin
=^..^=

if ewe wood like ta bee a ree croot 
pleez leeve uz a 
wee note  ♫
in de commint box bee low

noe eggz peer eeunze 
kneaded
itz all just for fun

now on with two dayz post 
which iz bee in brought
two ewe frum R 

second ever 
trout towne sponsor:

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

roll film

whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~


ever come home 
frum a hard dayz werk 
N wonder
why yur catz mood 
iz just az bad az yurz


may bee heez been chewin on 
sum  
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever looked at yur cat 
N thinked ta yur self
he lookz like he
wantz ta kill me


may bee he just ate sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever speek two yur cat 
N him ternz a way 
N ya think

eye bet heez az upset 
bout dee down jonez
indust ree ullz az mee


may bee he just finished off 
a bowl oh 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

sum timez wunder 
if yur cat wantz ta say 
get that damn camera 
outta me face


itz prob ablee coz
he just snacked on sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever think ewe 
can beat yur cat 
ina stare down contest


knot if heez just consoomed 
sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever wunder if 
yur cat speeked werdz 

if him would cuzz ewe 
frum heer two pluto N bak


he wood 
if him just eated sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
de chow that reel lee
N troo lee
ternz yur catz mood 
inta a crap ass one

heerz two a happee 
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on 

long live 
crap ass moodz
😈😈😈😈😈😈


55 comments:

Cat Lover said...

Ah, that explains the terrible looks I would get from our kitties! Thanks for clearing that up.
Have a wonderful weekend in Trout Towne!
Robin

Marg said...

Yup, we do get those looks of Crankiness. Or just plain, feed me now. You all have a great week end too.

Anonymous said...

Well, this explains a lot. I think you have a valid point here. I know we have a moody one here. Of course, she gets cranky if she doesn't eat on time! 🐱❤

CJ Kennedy said...

That's the look when you get back from the Vet because s/he stuck you in the gloots with a needle. Would make anyone be a Crankee Ass. Have a good weekend. I'd offer a headbutt, but I might get my head bitten off. =^..^=

Pat Hatt said...

With burds as chow death may rain down lol sure got the looks down. Better be good food or all will frown

stellaroselong said...

NOW mom understands why Henri and El often ignore her when dad shops at the $store instead of the good places..thanks for straightening that out for her. stella rose

Anonymous said...

That explains a lot. Okay, but we think our biped has been eating some of that, because she's been crankee-assed all week. It's either that or being back at work after vacation! :-D

Eastside Cats said...

MOL! So where do we shop for Happy Cat Chow?

ZOOLATRY said...

There are days when I'm certain I've put the Crankee Ass Cat Chow in my cereal bowl mistaking it for my usual Frosted Flakes ... watch out world!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I think we used it all up, and Chewy does not carry it anymore. Happy to say that.

Random Felines said...

oh now he doesn't look THAT cranky :)

Me said...

That's the look I give when my looking out-the-window critter watching is interrupted. Must be the human put some of that Crankee Ass stuff in my food bowl. . .

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL this is hilarious. OMCs I cannot tell you how many times folks have asked why I look so mad and unhappy....and it ain't my food. Mom has to explain to them 'that is her happy face'! If she were unhappy it would be in the eyes, ears or possibly she would be hissing HBO words at you. So many folks don't speak cat body language.
Hugs madi your bfff

pilch92 said...

I think my cats have been eating a lot of that :) Have a nice weekend! XO

Elvira, Sneakers and Friday said...

We thought this was He Larry Us!

Funny, too! :-D

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Ah, now I understand why I get those looks. I didn't even know we had the Crankee Ass Cat Chow in the house. Hmmmmm :-) I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Crafting Queen said...

I!think all ginger cats have this very special look! lol Purrs from Skipper.

CATachresis said...

Hehe!! I always has that look!! It's not just cranky, it's cranky ass for sure MOLMOL

Me and Tigger want to join the mobster hunt for the bass tard turkeez. We have our names, so how do we let you knows? BTW we are here without the Staff's knowledge, so would appreciate it if you could keep schtum :-)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hmmm, maybe that is what is going on here...even dog-guy gets that *look* of late...

Have a safe weekend, its a spawsial one, but petcretary has to work...sigh...the price of having PTO time last week...

Deziz World said...

Glad we don't eat dat food. MOL Maybe ya' should check out some new noms. Do they make a happy cat chow? MOL Big hugs fur all. Have a pawsum weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Saku said...

Mom bean is sure glad she doesn't feed us that stuff (at least not furry often).

Pee Ess: we left a comment on the first recroot post. Mom bean isn't that bright you know. MOL

John Bellen said...

I have to stop feeding them that stuff. (Fortunately, they don't eat a great deal of it...)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think my Dad had a bowl of that this morning MOL!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh yeah, some days we definitely get a big bowl of that.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Tuna! all the photos that Flynn ever showed me and you looked so sweet. I think he must have kept the cranky ass ones from me.

BeadedTail said...

They must make that for humans too because we think our mommy has some from time to time. Just sayin.

Ivan from WMD said...

MOL!!! Caroline eats that stuff ALL THE TIME!

Annie Bear said...

We are cracking up at these pictures of Tuna. He clearly had some Crankee Ass Cat Chow. Goodness knows, Pierrot snacks on Crankee Ass Cat Chow from time to time. The lady too. :)

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

I think Lexy eats Crankee Ass Cat Chow, but don't tell her I said that! We want to be ree croots, but we may need some help with names. Mommy is boring.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL, momma says dat explains A LOT!

The Island Cats said...

The only thing worse than Crankee Ass Cat Chow is an empty food dish!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Sometimes I thinks Brudder Max eats Crankee Ass Cat Chow...BOL

Thank yous fur your nice email and of course we be da mobsters of Blogville even though we gots no InnerNut most of da times. Just call us DA NO INNERNUTS MUTTS. BOL

Anonymous said...

Cranky Ass Cat Chow sounds like Kali's main diet. MOL

Shoko

Cathy Keisha said...

Hmmm, I think TW might eat that Crankee Ass Cat Chow. Heh heh.

meowmeowmans said...

We think our mom and dad eat our Crankee Ass Cat Chow sometimes! MOL!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses! That's HILARIOUS!!! But seriously, my friends, I think my sister Tess has been chowin' down on that Crankee Ass Cat Chow all of her life. MOUSES!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses! That's HILARIOUS!!! But seriously, my friends, I think my sister Tess has been chowin' down on that Crankee Ass Cat Chow all of her life. MOUSES!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bleubeard and Squiggles here. We are sure our caregiver Elizabeth has invested or purchased stock in that company, because we no longer allow her to take photos of us. That'll teach her to either change cat chow or put her camera away.

Of course, she honored all you tabbies today with her love of your incredible art you share a few times a year.

Colehaus Cats said...

Crankee or not, we know our Mom would want to kiss that face. Hey, maybe that's why our sister Tessa gets so crankee and wild. Too many face kisses? Hmmm, we're going to have to think about this and get back to you.

Tamago said...

LOL LOL my boys must have eaten crankee ass cat chow when I pointed camera at them! You've got crankee face expression, but also you are looking super handsome, Tuna :-)
Happy holiday weekend!

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL, what a look ! Purrs

Noodle Cat said...

Nothing wrong with a little crankee!
Have a wonderful weekend...

Noodle and crew

Anonymous said...

Cranky Ass Chow....wonder if it comes in the wet version for us cats without many teeth? Like the name and it scares peeps too. What could be better?

Shoko and Kali

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

We are serving up a whole boatload o Cranky Chow this weekend but nothing a ton o sleep won't cure.

Herman and Dori said...

Wow! This gives me a whole new purrspective... I think maybe my pawrents have been nomming on Crankee Ass Cat Chow. I never understand why hoomons get so hissy over stuff like mowing lawns, cleaning closets and baffrooms and shampooing carpets and stuff. All in one freakin weekend! Holy Cod! I am exhausted from watching them work all weekend.

Purrs! Herman!!!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Err ... I might not sleep for a couple weeks after seeing those looks ... eesh ... they'd make anyone watch her back!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, we think Jan has served us a bunch of that over the years. She probably noms on some herself, judging by her expression at times.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think Mom serves that to us sometimes too!!

The Florida Furkids

Katie Isabella said...

I KNOW MOM has been served some but passed it over to me!

Katie Isabella said...

:-)

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo has never eaten that food--Amarula, that's another story!

Sandra Cox said...

Good one!
Remind me not to buy any of the Cranky Ass stuff:)

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...at least I know who to blame...MOL :D Pawkisses for a Happy Thankful Thursay :) <3

Kitties Blue said...

Lily Olivia looks at Mom lots of times as if she wants to kill her. She's been doing this since she was a kitten, and we know she's never eaten any of that food. She's cranky all on her own. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Just Mags said...

We never heard of that cat chow before and we are glad...Mumsy says there is enough cranky going on around here already and we don't need more. Hugs and nose kisses