whitefish waves everee one
N welcome two a bee lated
pie ratz day septemburr sing a long
for this weekz fish a fied post
boomer o black beerd
de feercest cat on de isle o trout
will sing hiz way
inta yur hartz & soulz
witha shanty
=^..^=
sew kick bak...
grab a cup oh grog...
N sing a long
♫♪♫♫♫♫♪♪♪
a blak spot upon yur sole
ya bass terd chckn burd
ye will walk
de gang plank
a squawk will knot bee hurd
a squawk will knot bee hurd
little did ya
noe
ye haz been measured for yur chainz
ye haz been measured for yur chainz
scurveez iz in
yur sole
N scurvezz in yur brainz
N scurvezz in yur brainz
eye shall
splice de main brace
afturr ewe iz gone
afturr ewe iz gone
N bee watchin
ewe ye bass terd
shoot a cross de lawn
shoot a cross de lawn
eye haz rigged
sum chain shot
ta shoot ya two de mooned
ta shoot ya two de mooned
N ther ye stay
ye bass terd chcnk
yez ye bee marooned
yez ye bee marooned
dead men they
tell noe talez
N thiz inn cloodz bass terd burd
N thiz inn cloodz bass terd burd
tis davey
jones locker for ye
ye betcha... this iz werd
ye betcha... this iz werd
now eye
think eye shall take a caulk
coz eyez done with me song
coz eyez done with me song
two all me pie
ratz palz
heerz two health de hole yeer long ~
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de shanty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tuna ta boomer:
dood...uh...yur beerd lookz like a thong
boomer ta tuna:
dood...it iz, eye couldna grow
a beerd fast enuff
:) ♥♥
pee ezz
for smoke N joe cam pane nooze
chex out:
smoke & joe head quarterz
de furst ladeezz houz
nooze at nelliez
heerz two health de hole yeer long ~
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de shanty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tuna ta boomer:
dood...uh...yur beerd lookz like a thong
boomer ta tuna:
dood...it iz, eye couldna grow
a beerd fast enuff
:) ♥♥
pee ezz
for smoke N joe cam pane nooze
chex out:
smoke & joe head quarterz
de furst ladeezz houz
nooze at nelliez


38 comments:
Ahoy there Boomer o' Black Thong, I mean Beard! Tis I, Barnacle Breath Flynn and this be the first year I haven't sailed the Seven Seas. Me trusty ship the Ginger Furball were not so trusty this year, so I be looking for someone to sail with. Permission to come aboard, Cap'n! I'll join ye in sending the scurvy bass terd burdz to Davy Jones locker.
Boomer, you are a fierce pirate. You sure don't like burds .
Where is the rest of your crew- getting drunk on grog?
Have a nice weekend! XO
Boomer, your black beard, thong, looks good to us. You make a mighty good pirate. You all have a great day.
Oh, whut a luvly lil ballad.
Bol!
Okay, your posts are always entertaining, but this one probably tops them all. We love your pirate song! What's his name, Johnny Depp, has NOTHING on you, Boomer!
Oh yeah, gotta start with a mug o' grog! Nicely done, pirate cats!
Ye be pawsome pirates....even with the thong!!!
The Florida Furkids
I have a feeling the bounty won't escape you Boomer!
Those burds better not fly the seas with you sailing in the breeze. A fine shanty indeed.
Wow, Boomer, you make such a pawsome pirate!
Your black thong beard is fun-tastic :-)
MOLMOLMOL a thong beard. That is hilarious...Boomer at least Tuna didn't say it looked like peepee in the litter box!!
Hugs madi your bfff
Blimey, That is a creative eye patch! We be liken' your pirate tune. Our mom is a doofus. She did not include her poem when she lit that candle for Swizzle. She just included her photo and where she is waiting for her forever home. We are going to have to chastise her or, at the very least, hurl in her shoe. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Well now ya' make a pawsumly handsum pirate there. And we guess you told those birds what fur. MOL Here's to a pawsum weekend.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
RE: your comment on our blog
Welllllllllllll I would say you have eyes like a hawk...but I fear you would not take that as a compliment. MOL MOL MOL MOL MOL
Hugs madi your bfff
A belated pirate day to ye!
Woo Hoo, Boomer!
That is a great pirate song, Boomer! I think that you did a good job with the beard. Afterall, how often do kitties have to grow a beard? It was an unusual circumstance. :) You make a purrrrfect pirate.
MOL!
MOL!
That was a pawsome ditty!
No burds are likely to come near yer fine pirate ship!
Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
You make one precious pirate!
What a great shanty! And a cute pirate!
OMG - you guys are so funny and very poetic. Love your pirate talk - you are so good at it too.
Good Heavens, that is one tough pirate's song. I wouldn't want to get on the windward side of you, Boomer.
Kill 'em once for me too! After all they shat upon my shirt. Did I mention this is my favorite pirate post that year?
MOL, Boomer! You made our Mom laugh in her coffee!
Ha ha ha ha!!
Have a great weekend, tabbies, and food girl.
Aw, we love your pirate disguise. :)
Thong or beard, you make a mighty fierce pirate, Boomer. You sure told those stoopid burdz a thing or two!
No burds better not be twitching at your thong, um...we mean beard...cause den dey be good as deaded...and your galleon be swift to be rid if your crow's nest too...Argghhh! Maybe it be a ratsest instead, Bwa-ha-ha! Yo-ho-ho an a bottle o'rum!
Oops we 'ad too much glog swill..we meant rats nest...
I would have never recognized Boomer behind the beard and the patch:)
Ye be lookin' extraordinary jolly wit' th' beard 'n th' patch, Boomer. No bird dares to come broadside ye...I be sure 'o that...MOL :D Pawkisses for a jolly day :) <3
Arrrrrr mateys, we be LATER 'n' a Plank Walker for this Day, we see! (we have NO idea what that meant)
Yo ho, ho and a bottle of...
well something nummy anyway!
Have a terrific Tuesday...
Noodle and crew
Man does Boomer look great in a beard! Amarula is in love! hairballsandhissyfits.com
I was WONDERIN' what that beard reminded me of and then you mentioned a thong and I thought, "That's it!" as I was rollin' around on the floor, laughin' and laughin' AND LAUGHIN'!
Purrs,
Seville
I was WONDERIN' what that beard reminded me of and then you mentioned a thong and I thought, "That's it!" as I was rollin' around on the floor, laughin' and laughin' AND LAUGHIN'!
Purrs,
Seville
Post a Comment