whitefish waves everee one
N welcome ta de fish a fied post we call
"now ewe all noe were we getted
R toy let tonguez frum"
=^..^=
with momz day like ina manner oh moe mintz
we once again pay homage two de momz
who bringed uz into thiz werld...
raized uz ta bee good catz ....
N teeched uz that we shuld bee
az ewe neek... az possa bull ....
N ta bee kind two all we meet
{ sinz itz momz day soon
we will knot go down
de bass terd chcickn burd trail }
any way speekin oh food
letz get rite on with two dayz post
wear we wunder if ewe spy...
de same..... theeme...... we did
we pree sent sum vintage footage
frum motherz day circa 1833
roll film
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whirrrrrrrrrrr
thiz iz: dude'z mom: mizzuz dude...letz listen inn:
ITZ MOTHERZ DAY
& EYE AM KNOT COOKIN
A....... G...... DAM ......THING......
GET YUR OWN DAM DINNER
eye lovez ewe mom...
signed: dude K, mayor o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
thiz iz: boomer'z mom: marge R rin...
letz listen inn:
WHAT PART.... OH GET YUR OWN DAM DINNER
DUE EWE KNOT UNDERSTAND
ITZ MOTHERZ DAY
& EYE AM KNOT
FIXIN A DAM THING
eye lovez ewe mom....
signed: butter lover boomer o cat, chef o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
thiz iz: dai$y queen of cats mom: S.H.D.I.M.D.
{ So Happy Dai$y Is My Daughter }
...letz listen inn:
I TOLD YOU ALL YESTERDAY
I AM NOT COOKING
A DAM THING TODAY
... IT'S MOTHER'S DAY
GET YOUR OWN DAM DEER FOR DINNER
I love me... mom...
signed: your FABulous daughter Dai$y, royalty of trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
thiz iz: sauce'z mom: barbie Q sauce
letz listen inn:
EYE SAID ITZ MOTHERZ DAY
AND EYE AM KNOT
REE PEETE
KNOT
COOKIN..... A.... G ....DAM..... THING
eye lovez ewe mom...
signed: sauce of fishbone, sheriff o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
thiz iz: tuna'z mom: quarter moon
letz listen inn:
guess sum timez de silent treet mint
iz just az bad
eye loves ewe mom...
signed: tuna of moon, comedian o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well, ther ya haz it
a blast frum de past with all R momz
pleez rememburr ta bee kind
two YUR momz
thiz week oh end
{ bee they human ore anipal }
N what ever ya due
due KNOT
ask em ta fix......dinner
heerz two a happee, healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live all momz everee wear
& thanx ta public domain images
for R vintage shotz
♥♥♥♥♥





56 comments:
Sounds like your Moms have the right idea! lol Have a great weekend kitties and have lots of treats. Skipper has a little setback but is doing ok. Sending purrs. :)
Good advice....we'll get Mom to fix dinners ahead of time for us!!!
The Florida Furkids
Such beautiful Moms you all have. I can see where you all get your good looks from and potty mouth :) Happy Mother's Day to food service girl too!
Well dudes this put a smile on our old Mums face..she always says she"s not cooking bupkiss on Mothers day..plus she wonders why only one day...love to your Mums and Food service gal...hope it rains cooked snacks for all xxxx Dinnermintz xx
Wonderful tribute to your moms! Happy Mom's day to the food service girl too!
That may not go over well with some, making them get their own dinner. Then they may have to eat....wait for it....BURDS!!!!!
Hmm, yes, we did detect a theme!
Happy almost Mother's Day to all your moms, real and imagined, and to your human who takes care of you!
Purrs and peace.
Hugs to your mom aka food service girl for a fine Mother's Day
Hugs madi your bfff
That is a superb tribute to the Moms!!!
LOL, all your mom had a very good point! Yep, it's mother's day. Don't ask them to fix dinner..! BTW I think silent treatment and the look by Tuna's mom spoke the loudest :-)
Happy mother's day to all the moms!
Wow, all your moms were gorgeous! And very honest in how they expressed themselves. :-D I sure wouldn't ask them to fix me dinner. LOL I hope you all have a delightful weekend!
sounds like you guys are on your own this weekend :)
Such lovely ladies and they certainly have made their feelings about having to make dinner on Sunday - THEIR DAY - quite understandable! We should make THEM dinner - or take them out to dinner which is even better. But no matter WHAT we do for them Sunday we must be sure and give them a hug and a smoochie for all they do for us! We are lucky to have 'em right??????????????????????
Hugs, Sammy
HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO ALLLLLLLLLLL MOMS!
Yup, those Moms sure would like someone else to make dinner for them and I think with those healthy looking teeth, we would be very tempted to do it for them. A very Happy Mother's day to all of you.
Oh, yeah we are with all you moms....we don't think any mom should cook on Mother's Day...she needs to be pampered and food brought to her...and good food too...she deserves a mighty fine spread. Hugs and nose kisses and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.
Very nice to recognize all the moms today. We know they appurrciate it. Also Feliz Cinco de Meow. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Thank you for the purrayers, appreciate it. :)
Happy Mother's day to Food Service girl.
Luv ya'
Dezi
Happy Mothers Day and fanks 4 picking up some of my husbands and bringing them with you to the pawty. And for the fuds. xxxooo
Whoa! I don't like that stare your Mom is giving you Tuna. I'd get my own GD dinner AND fix her's.
Hi guys! It was nice to meet your moms. They sure aren't shy! Honestly, we will still except dinner and snacks and breakfast and treats and so forth on Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day! Remember to be nice to the Food Service Gurl.
But if my Momma don't fix my dinner, whut's I supposed to eat? Hmmm... I know, I'll git Whit's momma to fix me dinner... she usually duz anyway cuz my Mom is lazee...
It's always great to recognize Moms, on holidays or any other day. Very happy Mothers Day to the food service girl!
Woo! Hoo! Yous sure knows how to makes your Moms happy on such a most wonderful day!
Mes has fun in store for my Mommy!
(as soon as mes thinks of what to do!)
Kisses
Nellie
Great advice for Mother's Day....Get your own D...Dinner:)
Love it. And I intend to follow it too;)
Psst: Where did you get those pictures of my assistant/mom (especially that first one). Oops, that's a tiger I thought it was was ...well, let's just say the human lady in this house occasionally has the same look on her face especially when she's hangry (hungry+angry = hangry).
Happy Mother's Day to your moms, grandmoms, and to the Food Service Girl who keeps it all together and makes it all happen. HUGS.
Incredible moms! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of kids with and without furs!
OMC OMC OMC!!! Those photos look like my Mom yelling that she isn't cooking on Mother's Day...but...she is only a woofie and kitty mama! She "never birthed no babies" of her own!! She just has two grown step kids!
Have a purrfectly Happy Mother's Day!!!
xoxoxo
catchatwithcarenandcody
There are many hungry cats waiting for their dinner!
Happy Mother's Day to all your moms, especially to your human mom who takes such good care of you.
Great tribute to your moms ! Happy Mother's Day ! Purrs
Oh my mouses! I sure do hope the peep will be willing to cook on Mother's Day 'cause if she doesn't, I'LL LIKELY STARVE!!! Oh wait a minute. She doesn't have to actually cook. All she need do is open a tin or two. Or three. Or more. Hmmmm... Looks like I won't starve after all. Whew!
Purrs,
Seville.
Oh my mouses! I sure do hope the peep will be willing to cook on Mother's Day 'cause if she doesn't, I'LL LIKELY STARVE!!! Oh wait a minute. She doesn't have to actually cook. All she need do is open a tin or two. Or three. Or more. Hmmmm... Looks like I won't starve after all. Whew!
Purrs,
Seville.
Yeah, that cold stare was the worst. I'd take a whuppin' any day to that.
As to cooking, it's me or no one, so I am on duty for this Mother's Day. I guess it's just as well I'm not a mum!
Hope the food service lady gets your fishes fried and ready for ya. We kind'a don't celebrate that day here but TKS and I are planning on spending the morning sucked up to Mom L and giving her lots of purrs.
Well one thing for sure, I won't be cooking for peeps, no way, I'll get the chef to do it, she's a mom so I'm sure she'll know what to do. purrs ERin
That was a great Mom tribute gang! Happy Mothers Day to Moms everywhere!
Love your Happy Mother's Day Badge. And may your Mother's Day be the best one ever.
the get-your-own-damn dinner theme is so funny!
Thanks for always posting!
Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Yup... We've heard our Zoey say that to her kids every damn Mother's Day but they never listen... I guess some things never change over the years! Have a great, burd-free Mother's Day! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey kitties
Happy Mother's Day to your Mom's and the Food Service Girl.....Get your own dinner MOL MOL MOL!!!!!! Hope you have a dirty burd free Mother's day today.
luvs
Marty and the Gang
Happy Mother's Day to your moms! What a great post in tribute to them!
Thank you for your kind words when our Bennette left for the Bridge.
Purrs,
Cory and family
I hope your mom(s) had a happy Mother's Day! And good idea, not asking them to fix dinner. Better safe than sorry.
*snicker* "GET YER OWN DAM DEER!" Allie really identified with THAT one. We boyz have NO idea why ....
Hope you had a pawsome Mother's Day at your house!!!
So did they let you off dinner detail?
Happy Belated Mother's Day! I hope that you tabbies were able to cook something great for your moms. They looked pretty serious about not touching that stove. :)
I'm thinking the no cooking rule should hold through the rest of the week:)
Thanks for the note about Abebooks, Food Service Girl. I have indeed used that site. I've used it to order from Britain and Europe, South Africa and India, and of course closer to home. I have a list of about a hundred books that are 'essential' to my library. Now that I've given up the house and am in an apartment again, I may actually have the funds to shorten the list. One of the many great features about Abebooks is that if a book isn't listed one day, it may be the next, or if it's too expensive this week, another seller may later have it for a tenth the price. Yes, looking for books is one of the few time-consuming - and fun - aspects of the internet for me.
Just cat-chin Johns comment Dad is running over and already has saved 90 bucks on a veterinary text. Now as long as I do not get the probe... Happy Non Cookin Moms Day
Timmy
Have a great evening, Tabbies.
We are not sure how we missed your Mother's Day post, sweet pals. Your moms sure are beautiful -- and wise! Happy belated Mother's Day to you, your moms, and the food service girl!
Hope you had a wonderfur Mother's Day! And BTW, thanks fur that nice card:)
We have our new blog up now:
http://04474970770415529999.blogspot.com/
Meezer's Mews and Freckles' Woofs
Mew mew mew you Tabbiess all ways make us laff here!!!
Mee birth Mumma Tori probable stayed up inn thee rafterss waitin fur her sup-purr to bee served to her!!!!
An as fur LadyMum shee feeded mee good on Mumma'ss Day ;)
Mee has her well trained doesn't mee???
***paw patsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxx
Post a Comment